Steps to releasing pent up anger directed towards a person
- On a paper, name everyone in your life whom you feel has mistreated you, harmed you, hurt you in any way.
- Beside each name, write down what they did to you… or what you resent them for.
- Close your eyes, relax, and one by one visualize them.
- Hold a conversation with each one and explain to them that in the past you have felt resentment, hurt , or anger toward them… BUT now, you are going to do your best to forgive them for everything, and to dissolve and release all constricted energy between you.
- Give them a blessing and say: “I forgive you.”
- When you have finished, write on your paper: “I now forgive and release you all.”
- Tear up the paper or burn it to symbolize you are letting go of your past experiences.
On a psychic level, the other person will pick up your forgiveness and it will help to clear up their lives as well. If you do not feel this release…repeat the exercise.